At Abbott Pratt, our strength is our people. The team we’ve assembled here is second to none when it comes to keeping pace with our industry and understanding the needs of our clients. If you’d like to learn more about a career at Abbott Pratt contact us today.
Tax Advisor – MA and ME
We are seeking a full time and/or part time certified public accountant to join our growing team of advisers. We are looking for an individual with prior public experience in a supervisory role, and one who pays tremendous attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture. This position is ideal for a knowledgeable and dedicated self-starter who desires flexibility, a work/life balance and wants a long term working relationship in a stable and rewarding environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Preparation and detailed review of corporate, partnership, trust, gift, and personal income tax returns
· Preparation of income tax planning and personal financial planning
· Assist in responding to tax authority inquiries, notices, examinations, and tax related research
· Technical review of compilation and reviewed financial statements and work papers
· Financial analysis, benchmarking, and planning for business clientele within various niche markets
· Managing and growing a client list
Key personal attributes:
· Strong communication skills and ability to translate numbers into words
· Strong leadership skills and experience
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong organizational skills
· Be highly self- motivated and able to self create and meet deadlines
· Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced, team environment
Who we are:
Abbott Pratt & Associates is a boutique tax and consulting practice with locations in Arlington, MA and Topsham, ME. Our firm has spent decades providing accounting, tax and financial services to help ensure the individual success of all of our clients. Our proactive approach targets, identifies and plans for the expected and unexpected needs of our clients. We believe in building honest, long lasting relationships with our clients and working closely with them to meet and exceed their expectations every step of the way.
Request More Info
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *